Dette er en test
- This is an list, which is currently powered by a JSON Looper Provider.
- To adjust its content, locate the “List Item” Element in the outline and go to its “Customize” controls.
- Then, locate the “Looper Provider” control group and click on the “Edit” button for the “Content” control.
- Inside the code editor, you can edit or add new items to the list as you need them.
- The benefit of using a Looper Provider like this is the uniform styling that gets applied to all children.
- If you'd prefer to go manual or style each item differently, simply turn off the Looper Provider / Consumer and go for it!